Fighting discrimination. When Kelly's client
alleged age discrimination against an employer, she successfully
fought the opposing side's efforts to get the case dismissed. Her
efforts resulted in reaching a satisfying settlement for her
Protecting Intellectual Property. Kelly's
research and brief writing skills helped a company offering
children's art classes successfully defend its trademark.
Get To Know Kelly In Her Own Words
"I work to keep my clients informed on the status of their case
and address their concerns and questions as they arise. I work hard
to effectively communicate their position in the most efficient
"I enjoy helping clients to problem solve, and work to find
creative and effective ways to resolve disputes. It's rewarding to
research a matter and find support for the client's position."
- Practices general civil litigation with an emphasis on
intellectual property and employment matters.
- Represents clients in both state and federal court as well as
in administrative hearings and arbitration proceedings.
- Trial court experience includes bench and jury trials, as well
as numerous oral arguments on a variety of legal issues.
- Before attending law school, Kelly worked as a public relations
executive. This experience helped her develop business skills, as
well as an understanding of clients' needs and objectives.
Professional and Civic Service
- Member of the Lance Armstrong Foundation, which raises money to
enhance the quality of life for those living with, through, and
- Former Board member, Arizona Alumni Club of Syracuse
- Board member, University of Arizona Honors College
- Member, AWLA and Mother Lawyer Forum
- Member of the Trial Practice Section, E-commerce Section,
Administrative Law Section and Intellectual Property Section of the
State Bar of Arizona
- Donor Network Arizona, Advisory Board
- Beatitudes Age Link, Board Member
J.D., Syracuse College of Law, 1996
M.A., Syracuse University, S.I. Newhouse School of Public
B.A., University of Arizona, 1991
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Jaburg Wilk was voted "2013 Best Intellectual Property Law
Firm" by the Arizona Foothills Magazine.
3200 North Central Avenue
. Phoenix . Arizona