Michelle M. Lauer
In an administrative appeal, Michelle prevented an innocent former spouse from being saddled with a $1.4 million judgment resulting from securities fraud committed solely by the other spouse.
Get To Know Michelle In Her Own Words
"Becoming an attorney provided me with an effective tool set to help people, especially those who cannot or do not have the means to advocate for themselves. This is my passion and doing so brings me joy. The social aspect is the best part of my job, working and connecting with people. I firmly believe, whether personal or professional, the better my relationship is with an individual the better the interaction, understanding, and ability to serve their needs."
Professional and Civic Service
- Provides pro bono services through the Volunteer Lawyers Program/Community Legal Services in the Guardianship Clinic, 2008-present.
- Volunteer at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's Annual Gala Fundraiser, May 2007.
- Mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Arizona, December 1998-July 2005.
Awards and Recognition
- Top Pro Bono Attorney in Arizona, Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education, 2013
- Board of Directors, Maricopa County Bar Association Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section, 2014
J.D., California Western School of Law
B.A., Arizona State University
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2009
3200 North Central Avenue . Phoenix . Arizona